- 02/15 - PRESIDENT'S DAY! SCHOOL IN SESSION!!
- 02/22 - Lego Club 3-4 PM
- 02/23 - Junior Beta Club Meeting, 3-4pm
Register Now for 2016 Spring Semester Day School. Click the Enrollment Tab for more information.
The 2016 FX Run for the Son has been scheduled for Saturday, March 19 at Keriakes Park! Early registration ends 2/19! Click the Race Registration tab to sign up!
The students of HTLS learn at an early age that giving to others is an act of God and that when they join their schoolmates in an act of giving, their generosity is multiplied. Students are eager to save their pennies and dollars for the offering cup each Wednesday to give what they can to people (often children) in need. In 2014-2015, our student leaders selected the following recipients for our Chapel Offerings:
- Will's Aide Fund: $114.08 was donated
- Balzer Scholarship Fund: $ 139.59 was donated
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society: Pennies for Patients: $697.00 was donated
- St. Jude's Children's Hospital: $373.48 was donated
- The Wittenberg Project: $ 194.84 was donated
- The Heifer Project: $103.83 was donated
- Hospice of Southern Kentucky: $97.01 was donated
- Make a Wish Foundation: $71.75 was donated.
In total, HTLS was able to donate over $1,700.00 to some very deserving organizations. The students hope to achieve that much and more this coming year. This year's recipients are:
- St. Jude's Children's Hospital
- The Walk for Water Project
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
- The Wittenberg Project
- The Bowling Green & Warren Country Humane Society
- The Camp for Courageous Kids
- Holy Trinity Lutheran Church Care Fund
- Hospice of Southern Kentucky
- The Make-A-Wish Foundation
Please help the students remember how blessed they are and how easy it is to bless others through weekly chapel donations.