Register Now for 2016 Fall Semester Day School. Click the Enrollment Tab for more information.
The students of HTLS learn at an early age that giving to others is an act of God and that when they join their schoolmates in an act of giving, their generosity is multiplied. Students are eager to save their pennies and dollars for the offering cup each Wednesday to give what they can to people (often children) in need. In 2015-2016, our student leaders selected the following recipients for our Chapel Offerings:
- St. Jude's Children's Hospital
- The Walk for Water Project
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
- The Wittenberg Project
- The Bowling Green & Warren Country Humane Society
- The Camp for Courageous Kids
- Holy Trinity Lutheran Church Care Fund
- Hospice of Southern Kentucky
- The Make-A-Wish Foundation
Offerings last year totaled $1,815.22!
Please continue to help our students remember how blessed they are and how easy it is to bless others through weekly chapel donations. Our students will pick this year's recipients soon!