- 08/07 - Back to School Night
- 08/09 - First Day of School! (K-6)
- 08/14 - First Day of Pre-School! (P2, P3 & P4)
Summer Camp 2017 and Fall Enrollment Now Open!
Click "Request More Info" above if you would like to be contacted by our enrollment staff for information or to set up a tour. Limited spaces are available.
Now Hiring Preschool Positions
Click the Resources tab, then Job Opportunities for information
The students of HTLS learn at an early age that giving to others is an act of God and that when they join their schoolmates in an act of giving, their generosity is multiplied. Students are eager to save their pennies and dollars for the offering cup each Wednesday to give what they can to people (often children) in need. In 2015-2016, our student leaders selected the following recipients for our Chapel Offerings:
- St. Jude's Children's Hospital
- The Walk for Water Project
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
- The Wittenberg Project
- The Bowling Green & Warren Country Humane Society
- The Camp for Courageous Kids
- Holy Trinity Lutheran Church Care Fund
- Hospice of Southern Kentucky
- The Make-A-Wish Foundation
Offerings last year totaled $1,815.22!
Please continue to help our students remember how blessed they are and how easy it is to bless others through weekly chapel donations. This year, our students will be donating offerings to:
St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital
Far Shore Project in Memory of Clayton James Nelson
Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
BGWC Humane Society
Make - A - Wish Foundation
Hospice of Southern Kentucky
American Red Cross
We are excited to help others in service of the Lord!